Thread: Stretch Marks May Be Improved with Laser

Stretch Marks May Be Improved with Laser

There are treatments available, particularly with lasers, which can help improve stretch marks, however, no treatment can yet make a stretch mark go all the way back to looking like totally normal skin. We can reduce red stretch marks, diminish white marks, improve the texture and make them look better, even in some cases so that you can't see them very easily, but stretch marks are still an area where we improve the problem but don't remove it. There are no 'perfect' treatments for stretch marks. A series of treatment sessions are usually needed to obtain the best results.

Read more reviews: How to get rid of stretch marks quickly

I just want to know about the side effects of lasers on removing stretch marks. I am so much concerned about my stretch marks and want to remove it with lasers but I just want to know its side effect before doing this.

Sydney Personal Trainer
    Last edited by Harrison; 24th December 2011 at 02:58.

I have a call into an old friend who I went to school with who is a practicing plastic surgeon in California for her thoughts on stretchmarks. Thanks for your comments, I'll post what she has to say when I hear from her.