Q&A with Sue McGarvie

Sue,

My husband and I have been thinking for some time about having a threesome . I would like to have a threesome with another man and my husband but I’m not too sure where to find a safe partner for a hot night of lovemaking. Any suggestions on where to look?

Looking

Dear Looking,

Having difficulties finding a third sex partner seems to be a problem for a lot of couples, given the number of letters I’ve had on this subject. Here are a few suggestions:

For starters, try the Passion Village bulletin boards and chat rooms. Also, web user groups in your local area always have sub groups about swinging, swapping and threesomes. I have also known couples who've good success with personal ads. Successful arrangements of this type usually begin in a relaxed and everyday setting (ie. a lunch meeting) long before things become intimate. I recently interviewed a couple who run a very successful erotic social club (that may or may not included swinging). It was part of the regular Friday Sex with Sue shows I do on Passion Village.com, and you can see them archived (me, live and in color) on e-press.ca, including this interview with Bob and Bev Crandall of Club Prive. In the interview the Crandalls offer lots of suggestions on “becoming alternatively sex-positive” as they phrase it. Meeting someone in a safe, environment like Club Prive may be exactly what you’re looking for. There are clubs like it in every major metropolitan area.

Sue